5760 x 1600 resolution

please do post... sounds like fun... but alas there is no way to fix this... enb wont scale to wide screen... when they were making this game wide screen was just a stain on your regulars monitors pixels...

it will scale to anything 4:3... I think thats why a lot of people that I know personally play windowed mode

please do post... sounds like fun... but alas there is no way to fix this... enb wont scale to wide screen... when they were making this game wide screen was just a stain on your regulars monitors pixels...

it will scale to anything 3:4... I think thats why a lot of people that I know personally play windowed mode

it seems to scale just fine to 1920 x 1200 though and thats wide screen

well 1920x1200 is 16:10 (or 4:2.5) resolution which is very close to 4:3 (enb) so its still not scaled properly... but not really noticeable... your toons are only a little shorter and fatter...

honestly, I have not heard of 5760x1600 for a computer (I know there is ultra wide screen of 7680x1600)... so I am assuming you fall into the ultra wide screen category... and that is really really wide... you must have one helluva a vid card to show that...

/edit sry slow at math... do you mean 5760x1280

nope I have 5760 x 1600, I have three 24" monitors hooked up to one of the new ati cards and then it makes all three of them one big desktop with a rez of 5760 x 1600

:ph34r: are you from NASA or something?

such a setup... wow. meh jelous

well 1920x1200 is 16:10 (or 4:2.5) resolution which is very close to 4:3 (enb) so its still not scaled properly... but not really noticeable... your toons are only a little shorter and fatter...

honestly, I have not heard of 5760x1600 for a computer (I know there is ultra wide screen of 7680x1600)... so I am assuming you fall into the ultra wide screen category... and that is really really wide... you must have one helluva a vid card to show that...

/edit sry slow at math... do you mean 5760x1280

Actually, it scales widescreen just fine. I use 1440*900 resolution and there is zero distortion in the shape of objects.

You're probably just not noticing it. I run two of my three panels at 1440*900 and the other at 1920*1080, and from my experience, running a 16:10 resolution, the difference isn't hugely noticeable, but it's there. Once you get to the 16:9 resolutions, however, you start noticing the squishedness.