Window stacks multiclient0

I knew this before but have forgotten how too.. I have multiple clients windows running.  The windows are stacked on top of each other and I do not know how to move those windows.  Sorry if this has been asked before, i have looked and can not find anything.  thank you

Hover of the EnB window over the task bar,  when the mini window opens right click and select move and move the selected window to desired spot

This Does work  I use it almost daily on my W10 and 111 machines,  hover over the EnB taskbar tab  when the preview windows open select the one you want to move, right click on the preview window and right click select move on the Title bar of the window a 4 pointed arrow appears that means your in the move routine move window to your select location,  repeat as necessary  for each window. that is all there is to it,  

Ty!  I finally got it to finally work.  Unfortunately not before I accidently grabbed my monitor a little to much (its on a swivel base) and cracked the entire right side of the screen.  I used just two fingers and that was the problem, the focused point of contact was a little to much for the screen.. just heard a slight snap and pop went the screen.  ugn.  Anyways, thank you!