Home gateway route has died.

My router/modem/gateway has died while I was ingame.i called att. They ran tests said its not connecting ,  unplug it and replug it back in. Ran tests  no go. The lights on the front are out.   No internet no wifi and no TV or landlines. Luckily I have  few non online games to play.  Mahjongg ftw

New router should be in on Thursday it's being expedited.   Back in-game soon.   Woodstock 

The Good News is that today The Gateway Modem/Router came in, It was an easy install just move the cables over plug it in and wait for it to finish configuring itself and log in when it was ready,  this new Gateway is Fiberoptic compatible (even has the innards and connector for the Fiber the guy i talked to was going to send the same model gateway i was using,  but he said  nom i have to send you a Fiber optic capable one,   (this makes me wonder when they are setting the area up for Fiber optic capability,   any way I am back up and ready to log in to the game in a moment.    I am back in game

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1