Hello, I just found out about this project and was incredibly happy as I beta tested the original EnB and was sad when they shut it down. I ran all of the installs per the websites instructions. Now when I open the Net7 Launcher, I click Play and the window goes away for a moment and then another smaller error window pops up that says, "Server failed to respond to logon attempt." I don't know if it matters but I tried each of the three different hosts listed just in case but got the same result with all of them.

Am I missing something or is there something that I should be doing to make it work?

FailedLogIn.jpg

LaunchNet7.jpg

Make sure the Local IP (on the right side of the LaunchNet7 app) is using the bottom most IP. Also make sure Prototype Reorder is checked.

Note: There are several other items that will need to be setup (compat mode, run as admin, etc), that will bypass network DC issues and getting into the game, covered in other posts:

Edited by jrichards