Single character raids!

Hey guys, I hope you are all well?

I want to do some single character raids, ie 6 -12 people playing 1 char, old school raiding :)

I Did the Mordana raids with 3 people and we had a lot of fun and Id like to extend that out, maybe start with a gate raid.

Woody has said hed open the PRS and reduce the entry fee, so no need to farm feathers or triggers.

The reason behind this is three fold, we have lost a lot of people recently who 1 man army the raids, which is a shame. we are getting new players all the time who it would be great for the game for them to get experience and gear :) also my third reason, is personally id like to play just 1 char and have some interaction with other people like most other MMORPG's This would be great for new players learning from experienced players and also good for the older players whove seen it all and done it all, for the to experience it from a different perspective.

So far the people whod shown an interest are Tashayar, Phal and Elanor. With Evicary working on getting a character up to join in.

If youd be interested in this, (I know the forum is a little quiet, at the best of times) please post below, what class you can play and a preference.

We could also use the enb disco channel if thats something ppl would like to do, have a chat and laugh as we learn.

So I open it up to you guys, new players and old seasoned hardened raiders.

Looking forward to your replies

Gwahir TE

BubTT TT

Tulkas JD

Tulkass JD

ExploreJE JE

Hulksmash PW PW

• Upvote 1

Super, we have several people ready to give this a go, so lets get it going :) I managed to acquire 2 gate raid triggers, so we can do several. Plus woody has said he will open the prs for us, I noted yesterday he had dropped the gate entry to 10 credits!

So lets find a time we can all do. Im on UK time, but I dont mind fitting in anywhere i.e. its 5am in the uk at the moment and 9pm in California, where many of you guys are from.

So, Id like to suggest California time, Saturday the 23rd July at 10pm (6am 24th Sunday, UK time) 

Once again, drop a line on here if you can make that time. I will keep posting in game too :)

Look forward to seeing everyone there

Tulkas

well the 1st run was a complete success! I had a load of fun, I ended healing and nobody died, including me! I will run more, Id love to get more people involved, new players and old, if we can get 12 interested we can move on and do fishbowl and Controller etc. I really want to keep it single player as much as possible, makes a huge change from running an army and can use character class skills, as well as having a laugh with other people! Please follow this thread and watch for further updates!

Thanks to everyone that came, big gratz on loot and see you next time.

Tulkas

• Like 1

Hey Hey, I will run another next Saturday night 10pm california time for the Americnas here, 6am uk time.

Please let me know if you can make it and feewl free to ask friends/ guilds if theyd like to come join us.

@Gwahir 

maybe a seperate discord channel can be created for this?, could be as little info as a gentle reminder when raids are expected to be starting, with proper timezones for all.

just a thought.

While theres so many people on line reading the forum, while the servers down, I am unashamedly going to hijack what you are all reading and promote this weekends single character only raid! Everyone is welcome, Single character only, any class will do, I will fit in with whats needed. Theres no loot reserved! Id suggest being ol 135 at least, but If you turn up and die a lot in level 7 shields, then your welcome to pick up the xp debt haha!

Gate raid, starting at 10pm california time, or 6am uk time, 7am in europe. 

Sign up, turn up, kill boss get loot, oh and have a laugh playing full screen, no armies!

Kind Regards

Tulkas :D 

Not sure if we have anyone playing in Australia, Japan, etc but I think this is the time you are planning:

Gate Raid: 7/29 10:00 pm PDT / 7/30 1:00 am EDT / 6:00 am  BST / 7:00 am CEST

hey hey! thanks to everyone to coming to todays gate raid, really smooth run and double the people from last week!

We still have a trigger for another run next week and now we have a few face of the tengu for a fishbowl, but we need a few more people for that, two more would make a big difference. So please please encourage guild mates, friends, romans and next doors cat and lets keep this going!

Ill host another gate raid, same time next week. If we can get 12, Ill also run a fishbowl after!

pop your name below if you would like to join in and see you all next week!

Tulkas

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, really enjoyed this weekends 12 man! yes 12 man Gate raid! hah, was awesome, so pleased we got 2 people DG's from it as well! A little more time and we will have 12 people high enough level to do a Fish bowl raid, unlike the gate raid, Id strongly suggest that everyone is cl50 and in lvl 9 shields. Its a different kettle of fish to the gate raid (pub intended!)

Have to say a big thankyou to all our regulars for turning up and taking part and welcome to the 1st time joiners too! With a special thank you to Lightshow. who gave out several more triggers for both gates and FB's after the raid! Thank you man! (would love to draw on your knowledge, experience and  leadership in the FB too!)

In the mean time, to keep people interested, Ive had a couple of people mention Mordana raids. Much easier than any other raid, no triggers needed and can be easily cleared by 5/6 people.

Ill happily Join or run as many of these as people want, the CL xp is a little weak and the trade xp is miles away from the gate raid, but its awesome to play with other people! So starting tomorrow, Ill start posting in new players for anyone that wants to join in. They are especially nice for wep/reactor/shield builders, with some really nice drops.

Would be great to see some of you there.

Kind Regards

Tulkas, or as many of you now know me BubTT (PS I hate healing!)

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys looks like the single char raids are getting quite popular, we are smashing gate raids easy, with more than 12 people turning up. So tomorrow we will do a FB raid at 9pm pst (5am UK time) 4th september

before I drag my sorry arse out of bed at 5am, please post here to confirm attendance. Also please put down what class you will play we need 3/4 tt's 2 te's 2 jenpies for leech and a bunch of pw, but all classes will be able to join.

We will also start with a FB next sat night, and those who can stay can do a gate after.