Debt reduction not working on two toons. Developer intervention needed.

It was suggested by Woody that I post here.

I had a toon last week that incurred debt. I played another toon but found that the debt reduction algorithm did not work as it should.

It took 5 days for the debt to be eliminated. Isn't the rate supposed to be about 9.6% per hour? I have never had debt over 24 hours at my level.

Eventually that was eliminated. Then another toon (Claudiawe) incurred debt yesterday. Today 24 hours later that debt has not been reduced at all. None. Zero.

This issue seemed to start about the time there was a big problem. Many people ended up waking up in strange places far from where they were. I don't believe the Jump Start removed debt as it should have either. This alt had higher debt at lvl 60 than my other toon at lvl 86.

My ticket response was that the GM can not alter Debt functions. I am sure this is some kind of bug. But I have already reported it and been turned down. So if a Developer could look at this please, it would be appreciated.

Regards

Sparksvonrou