server down? or is it my end?

Any known issues tonight? 1 out of 3 login attempts get me into game, but it doesn't last more than a few seconds before stations are unresponsive and I get stuck in the loading screen trying to leave with the 'Waiting for server' in the system tray. Basic networking troubleshooting done on my end and different PC has same issue. On one of my login attempts I saw a message in the chat box about "Your account has been frozen for future GM actions, please wait" then shortly after another message "You account has been thawed." Wondering if that message was related.

I am not able to get passed the map screen after character selection screen,  I have posted in teh server status thread to inform the devs there is an issue,  now to sit back and twiddle my thumbs while waiting

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Higginz said:

Any known issues tonight? 1 out of 3 login attempts get me into game, but it doesn't last more than a few seconds before stations are unresponsive and I get stuck in the loading screen trying to leave with the 'Waiting for server' in the system tray. Basic networking troubleshooting done on my end and different PC has same issue. On one of my login attempts I saw a message in the chat box about "Your account has been frozen for future GM actions, please wait" then shortly after another message "You account has been thawed." Wondering if that message was related.

the Frozen announcements come from the GMTools when ever you avatar is being accessed for editing, adding or removing items due to issues,  addressed thru the GM Ticket system,  Since it appears the server is having aa nervous breakdown  we need to wait for the server dev (previous post)

About 5 hour ago (roughly) half the players DC'd. Since then getting into the game has been difficult and will result in loss of connections.  I have spoken to a few other players and they have been seeing the same thing......though the number of players online seems to stay around 75. Seems like a restart might be in order.

I know  I have already posted on the Server down thread, we have to wait for the server dev to wake up from his nights sleep i also can not get in game

Hmm. I Saw the message on my TE Torgue today during the login fit. I was completing some missions last night with him and didn't have any issues nor have I submitted a help ticket. Someone just likes Torgue I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

same here, can get as far as character selection, then game just hangs. I also watched as everyone logged out (As I was talking to you Higginz) The launcher shows 15 people on line. Not usre if they are in, or trying to get in.