Game unable to start. Says Incorrect version of Net-7proxy

Need help. Is anyone still monitoring this ??

How do I repair this issue with the Net-7proxy?

I even deleted the entire Net-7 folder and reinstalled from the unified installed.

Every time I start from the launcher it says that error.

Thanks

Sparksvonrou

ensure that you use the  net-7 launcher to run the game,   also ensure that the client line is pointed to the correct file should be pointed to the file client under the following path C:\program files x86\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\ Release\ client.

if it is correct, then make sure the executables for both the net-7 launcher and the EnB Clients are set to run as Administrator and under compatibility for win xp sp 3.  also your forum sign ins wont work as a game sign in (unless you have made a Game account on the www.net-7.org (portal Site)  and used the same sign ins.

Yes. I use the launcher every time. I will check the paths and insure the run as administrator. (How to do that clicking play from inside launcher??)

I will revert as soon as I get a chance to try to play again, probably tomorrow.

Thanks

Sparksvonrou

you will need to do that outside of the game  navigate through file explorer to the net-7 directory and the EnB directory and find the executables, a =right click on the file select properties,  run the compatibility checker and also mark the box : run as administrator.

the game is up and running  I am in game right now 

I have done that. Still will not run. What I don't understand is totally deleting it all and reinstalling from the downloads, it still reports the same Issues. Was running perfect a couple months ago. There have been no equipment changes.

Sparksvonrou