WARNING: PP ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE AGRIPPA PLASMA AND EXPLOSIVE FLECHETTE AMMO!

WARNING: PP ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE AGRIPPA PLASMA AND EXPLOSIVE FLECHETTE AMMO!

DO NOT waste your time doing Agrippa Weapons on a PP. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

You will not find this out until you have spent days, and several 10s of millions of credits doing the Agrippa Weapon quest line until a Component NPC tells you to F*Off and you dont get to make 2 of the ammo type. All of the missions can be done......you just do not get these ammo prints. A PW is the ONLY class that can make these. I have updated the wiki but this is what I like to call b*ll F*ng S*it design.

Just wasted my last two days doing this god awful mission.

Edited by jrichards

Yep, I am still slogging through this mission, on 2 toons, and soon to be a 3rd just to be able to make 2x ammo types for a single PL. However, its gets even more fun:

<b>===>>> WARNING: You WILL complete missions, have ALL of the required items taken from your hold and look like the quest succeeded.....except it FAILED. You will be given the same mission again.....and have to do it again. Apparently the mission 'designer' thought this was good game-play to prevent people from clicking TOO QUICKLY through the quests. Go slow and cross your fingers. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Submitting a ticket will result in a reply that this is intended and by design. ? Maybe if you don't want people to play your game or do your quests. ?

However, I will NOT be deterred.

NOTE: For any future game designers/people managers. You can give people negative consequences for rash/bad actions but it must be clear and balanced so as to not alienate and cause potentially irreversible repercussions. Its ALWAYS better to reward than to punish.

• If the player has to repeat a step give them a little bonus to warp, xp, or even a funny item that makes them aware of the negative action but also happy that they got to see this side of the design,  "this appears to have been a device of some sort. Apparently the user was not paying attention and left it in their hold, without properly securing it, and radioactive space moths infested it. This can be sold at a vendor for 1 million credits (minus a slight fee for disposing of this refuse and insuring the dangerous moths have been exterminated)."
Edited by jrichards

WARNING: If you have not completed the Silver Token: Behind Strong Walls your PP/PS Will NOT be able to access Agrippa Stage III shields. Taking a token to any of the appropriate Progen will not allow access to this mission past level 135. You have been warned. My PP is just getting smacked all over by this mission. ?

• 2 weeks later...

So I had pretty much quit doing this mission. I figured I would see if I could learn to make the PLASMA AND EXPLOSIVE FLECHETTE AMMO on my PW but he failed the invite token for weapons. There is no separate chain/invite for ammo (how was this chain ever approved for release?)......and there is no redo. A new token is required just to attempt to print another Stage II test.......which is now impossible since you get 1 for finishing Stage 1.

The advanced and basic tokens do NOTHING. Good thing I spent the time doing these on my PW, PS, and PP because they are totally useless; they just take up space in my vaults.

Basically to do Agrippa you MUST make a PW, PS, and PP JUST to DO AGRIPPA and NOTHING else.

I am done with this awful mission chain. I recommend staying away from these missions as they are broken, buggy, unbalanced, exceedingly mind numbing, and just not worth it unless you want to never play EnB again......which is pretty awful design. This mission chain should just be scrapped/removed from the EMU so nobody else feels like deleting their account the way I do 

You have been warned.

Edited by jrichards