Logging in credentials

Hey guys, i played in this communities years ago, wanted to get back into it, for the life of me i cannot forget how to get my log in credentials?

When logging into ENB, which username and password do i use?    Do i use the same username/password as the one i use here?

Thank you

if you have not played at any time during this version of EnB,  You will need to create forum and net-7.org sign ins (the same for both),  once signed in to the Net-7.org (Portal Page) if you have played previously you will see any avatars linked to your accounts,  if you cant remember your game passwords under the account tab, avatar settings  near the middle of the page is the password change area.

If you have not played in this version under the account tab is the create game account selection  go there and create you account (this is the actual game sign ins).  if you have the game and net-7 launcher installed and updated  you are ready to go,  log in start using t=your old avatars,   or create your new avatars ( use the inside arrows to move between avatars on the selection screen, NOTE the Terran Scout (TS), Jenquai Seeker (JS), Progen Privateer (PP) do not have audio tracks like the other six avatars,  but you can select them for creation and play also.