Login does not appear to be valid .....

I've been playing the game for a while now without issue. Yesterday when i tried to login login i get a message that says "Ssorry, your login does not appear to be valid. Try again using the default launcher". then the game closes.

I keep hitting reset updates, force updates, deleted and reinstalled Net 7, etc. nothing works. I went back to make sure windows defender is allowig the game and it is. I have win 10.

I actually fot a login attempt to actually get in the game a minute ago. but i immediately tried to gate and teh game just sat there on the map screen and i had to force close the game. now i cant get in again.

The Net 7 launcer says in tope left Launchnet v2.2.0 and in the bottom right Current version 542.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also having this same issue.  I just installed tonight.  Registered account (as noted with this forum account).  But when I try to sign into the game with the username/password I created, it does not accept.  I did attempt to uninstall/reinstall Net 7 but that does not appear to have changed that behavior. 

I also (before uninstall/reinstall net7) installed the client patch from the downloads page.  No idea what that was for... seemed to go fine.  Not sure if that was needed or not.  I had the login issue before that.  Thought I would try that client patch but then I had the same login issue even after that.  Would love to get back in and reminiscent of the old days, so if there's some time delay maybe I'll try again in the morning.  Otherwise if there are other suggestions beyond reinstalling net7 would love to know. 

5 hours ago, Woodstock DGM said:

did you create a game account on the net-7 .org portal page,  the game doesn't use the forums passwords to enter the game 

Ah!  That is the issue I bet.  Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't pick up on that.  Looking forward to checking things out!