Im done

I have to say one thing.. 1st off I normally do not post on this forum but I felt called to respond. Vonbon has been nothing but kind and a gentlemen. I personally know him in game and in real life. I have only continued playing this game because I have enjoyed playing with other members of Voncorp. I personally feel that what is said out of anger does not reflect a persons character. i myself have said things that I have later come to regret but at the same time it does not need to be taken to the extremes it has been blown up to be. We are all human and are prone to errors. many people in game,in this guild and others, have also taken situations to extremes and nothing has been done. Ks'ing is something that does need to be addressed but at the same time it should not be selective people who are "punished" but everyone needs the same treatment. Just because people have issues with other people does not constitute ganging up on or character bashing. Please we are all adults can we leave the juvenile behavior out of game.

i would just like to say i have been with Voncorp from the beginning and i have to say Vonbon has always been very respectful. for this to happen is very aggravating everyone says things out of anger that they don't really mean. I myself am tired of hearing about this topic, it happened we need to move on. this should not be the main focus there are other important issues that need to be handled. I feel that it has been blow up too much and needs to be let go.

Guest Jackrussell

I would like to tell everyone that Von has contacted me in game, and we have put this behind us. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, and would ask that he not be banned because of this. For what it's worth, Von and I are cool now and I personally don't want to see his hours and hours of effort in the game just vanish. Everyone has bad days and I believe I caught him on one of those days. This whole thing is now history for all directly involved and I think we will all play a little nicer because of it!

Please give him another chance :(

Good to hear the sky has cleared.

Lets continue forward.

After all, I still want a Black Spitter too B)

I hope the tag "Voncorp" underneath my name in game doesn't trigger people to say stupid things to me like happened to me yesterday.

Some people are so shortsighted they can't keep things apart from each other. :ph34r:

The real problem here isn't an particular Player member of VonVorp Galactic Empire, nor is it any other Players or guilds.

In my mind the real problem here is that Player Guilds in ENB Emulator have the power thru game mechanics to exert force upon Players in the game. The game Mechanics should make such actions against Players impossible, tand that is what I think needs to be fixed. Original ENB's and ENB Emulator's ruleset is far too lenient of rules violations of Players and Guilds in an attempt to promote Player interaction. Player Guilds are all fine and dandy, but anytime a Player utilizes a threat of "my guild will get even" there should be an automatic Ban of the Guild and all it's Players. I do not however support the GM department making their enforcement of the EULA and TOS any more lenient, in fact I support a hardcore enforcement of all the rules ingame by all Players.

In my point of view a Player should be loyal to ENB Emulator and all of it's Players FIRST, regardless of whether or not the choose to join a Guild. Any actions by guild members that even just threaten ingame retaliation (whether or not they actually act upon the threat) for any action by another Player should be grounds for immediate Ban of the Player that voiced the threat, and his/her entire Guild. This is the only way to ensure a lawful gameplay experience within the EULA and TOS for all Players.

If I want to be threatened and harassed, I will go down on 8 Mile. This is a game and should be a safe place for all Players when NOT in the Arena (PvP is different to a degree and allows such behavior against Players). Only the Mobs should be the Enemies of the Players ingame, not other Players. A "threat" of any kind, whether or not it is backed up with action, is a hostile act. The fact that the GM Team has chosen to be more lenient in their enforcement of the Rules is the reason I no longer play ENB Emulator. I could have continued to participate in this project regardless of what else was wrong with the classes, or game mechanics, etc., since this is a game in testing.

Also... since I support such a lawful and strict enforcement of rules in MMOs perhaps it's best I not a GM. I completely understand that 90% of all Players and Devs will never agree with me on this issue. Players like myself just eventually leave MMO Gaming due to our point of view.

• Downvote 1