Having issues with the launcher

after downing loading the net7 file, and the EnB file,  do the install but when I try to update the launcher it goes straight to non-responding, ran all installs and launcher as (run as admin).

I have done many uninstalls and reinstalls with the same issue. I have had this installed on my laptop before bout a year ago and didn't have any issues. any help would be great, thanks. (able to get the launcher to launch, but still very slow and goes into non responsive still.

Also having issues with logging into my game account, have done a password rest 3 times now and it says that i'm failing to change my password even tho I have typed in the password that has been emailed to me via the (forgot password tab) email I received. is there a way to get a master rest on a password or do I have to keep going through the portal system.

Acer Nitro 5 

NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti

12 GB of Ram

Windows 10

Edited by DieselDog

the game password is where I'm having issues, as every time i try to log in, it tells me that my log in info cant be verified, or something to that effect. also this is my 7th or 8th install of the game files and net7 launcher files, and last night the launcher started to act up and still has been all day today, when i launch the net7 launcher it launches as normal but instantly goes to not responding, i have to sit for like 10 to 20 mins then the launcher will respond and allow me to click play, but then once i do that, it goes right back into a not responding loop. then launches the game, which then I can put in my user name and password, but it pops up the message (Sorry, your login does not appear to be valid, Try again using the default launcher)

Oddly enough I am using the Net7 launcher, NOT the EnB launcher so I'm lost at this point, had less issues the first time I installed all this last year. 

I have checked that the IP in the launcher matches my router IP, so that is all the same, and I am logging into the correct host server. 

hope this helps with identifying the problem   

thanks much. o7

Edited by DieselDog

i ll send you a new game password in a pm for security once you sign in and verify it works use this password on the net-7 page to change the password to one yo can associate with the account.

Not sure if my message went through to you, but I did try the new password you sent, and I am still getting the same message. Would it be worth my efforts to take the new password you sent me, and use that in the net7 portal and try to change my password again?

so it seems that with all the headbanging I have done tonight along with the some help from Woodstock, I have come to the conclusion that my net-7 launcher is not updating. I'm stuck on v1.9.9 and from what i hear 2.2.0 is what i should be at. does anyone know a work around to get the launcher to update besides the link on the portal page, as i have done now 8 reinstalls with the same problem of the launcher itself not updating. game seems to be updated to the correct version, just not the launcher. probably doesn't help the launcher just sits in not responding for 20 mins before it decides to do anything but that's another issue that I'm clueless on. Ideas are welcome as I'm out of them and am not as tech savvy as i use to be.

Make sure your firewall and virus scan software are not blocking the program. Windows is a bitch about this.

Ensure the Net-7 exe's are set to Compat mode for Win 7.  I had to do a fresh install and the Net-7 updater is a nightmare.  Generate several errors then got stuck and would not update. Make sure to Install Certificate under Help. Under Launcher click Check For Updates. If nothing happens click Reset Updates.