Account linking problem

Well, since I changed my passwords, my accounts (Gordo & Lassiter) are no longer linked. When I attempt to link them again I get a small popup message saying there is no information on record. Appreciate any input, thanks!

Edit: Well, turns out the issue is that I responded to a message saying my password had been compromised. Immediately changed my passwords. Didn't take on Net 7 I guess.

Edited by Gordo

I did. And it worked but only after I input the original login information. I'll keep foostering with it until I get it right Karu, I appreciate that you are always available to lend a hand. Thank you.

If you open account/avatar settings, then select game account on dropdown and switch to it,

then you can change ingame password for that game account, or request new random password if you have forgot it.

I tested and password change did work.

There is also ingame command "/changepassword newpassword".

Password you changed was probably forum account's and the password warning was right after login to portal probably.

I really hope you have 2 forum accounts and you just got confused which one had ingame account linked. Changing forum password does not (well should not) unlink game accounts on portal.

On 6/8/2021 at 3:15 PM, karu said:

If you open account/avatar settings, then select game account on dropdown and switch to it,

then you can change ingame password for that game account, or request new random password if you have forgot it.

I tested and password change did work.

There is also ingame command "/changepassword newpassword".

Password you changed was probably forum account's and the password warning was right after login to portal probably.

I really hope you have 2 forum accounts and you just got confused which one had ingame account linked. Changing forum password does not (well should not) unlink game accounts on portal.

I'll use the ingame option. I have several identity protection services due to data breaches and take security very seriously. Thanks for the tip.

Well, changed the PW for Gordo account in game and now cannot log in that account. A case of if it ain't broke etc.

Edit: Apparently the problem was the nut holding the wheel. Fixed it. *eyeroll*

Edited by Gordo