Donation alternative?

As I have not had a PayPal account for many years now after numerous data breaches and security concerns, (almost daily phishing via email) I was hoping there might be an alternate method for donating. Possibly snail mail checks or a more secure form of funds transfers? Thanks in advance.

As an aside, I want to thank the crew who brought our game back to life, it was a monumental undertaking but so appreciated.

Edited by Gordo

Hi Gordo,

You should be able to donate using Paypal even without a Paypal account - they have a feature where you can get them to make a payment for you and then bill your credit card, without even logging in,

Because of your concerns about Paypal (in)security, I thought I'd mention that it's possiblte to create a credit card alias via https://privacy.com/ (which connects through to your real credit card) and then give that alias to Paypal. I haven't done it myself, but I'm guessing you could set up and use the alias once, wait for the donation to ENB to go through to your card account, and then cancel the privacy.com alias-card number so if the info at Paypal is compromised, your real card number can't be obtained from Paypal, the alias-number won't work any more anyway, and your real card number is safe (of course, as long as privacy.com is safe!) Privacy.com does display a number of logos of high-profile companies on their web page, implying support/approval of their services).

Disclaimer: I have no connection to privacy.com, and don't receive anything for mentioning them.

Edited by Winlander
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Winlander said:

Hi Gordo,

You should be able to donate using Paypal even without a Paypal account - they have a feature where you can get them to make a payment for you and then bill your credit card, without even logging in,

Because of your concerns about Paypal (in)security, I thought I'd mention that it's possiblte to create a credit card alias via https://privacy.com/ (which connects through to your real credit card) and then give that alias to Paypal. I haven't done it myself, but I'm guessing you could set up and use the alias once, wait for the donation to ENB to go through to your card account, and then cancel the privacy.com alias-card number so if the info at Paypal is compromised, your real card number can't be obtained from Paypal, the alias-number won't work any more anyway, and your real card number is safe (of course, as long as privacy.com is safe!) Privacy.com does display a number of logos of high-profile companies on their web page, implying support/approval of their services).

Disclaimer: I have no connection to privacy.com, and don't receive anything for mentioning them.

Thank you for this information, it's always nice to have alternatives and options. I currently have 4 identity protection programs active from so many data breach class action lawsuits in the past so I'm a little gun shy. I will give Privacy a look, this may be the option I was looking for.