V'rix camping gate @ Odin Rex.

Gordo

Last night, my alt, JamisaTS was making the trade run from Fenris to Somerled. On the way back to Somerled I encountered a group of V'rix level 45 at the gate in Odin Rex. Being CL 22, they obviously destroyed me with 2 shots. I searched the forums unable to find anything relevant so made a GM ticket. The GMs on duty were awesome, responded quickly and helped me through the gate. Their suggestion was to post this scenario.The advice they offered was very useful (I will work on raising my RD faction from 610 to 2000+ and take a different route).

It just seemed odd the mobs stayed within 6 Km of the gate to me. Maybe let them move beyond 15 Km for short periods to allow a youngster the chance to get through the gate?  But if this is by design, I get it. I just wanted to thank the GM who assisted me, YourpapaTT. Awesome job!

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to share this experience.

Gordo

JamisPS

JamisaTS

Edited by Gordo
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, RedKite said:

My apologies for the Vrix, I did some testing in a quiet corner of that sector & it looks like a few got away from me...

Well thanks much for your post.  No need to apologize but it's appreciated.The paths forward ingame were never easy, there would be no point to playing. Currently raising my RD faction in Muspelheim, slow going but profitable at least. ?

Just as an FYI, i am not a GM (YourpapaTT and all my alts).  I just happened to hear about the Vrix in the sector and came to hunt them, you just got lucky lol

Best Regards

Yourpapa

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yourpapa said:

Just as an FYI, i am not a GM (YourpapaTT and all my alts).  I just happened to hear about the Vrix in the sector and came to hunt them, you just got lucky lol

Best Regards

Yourpapa

I did indeed! Well thanks again, your assistance was much appreciated.

Be well.

JamisaTS/Gordo

• 5 months later...

Sorry really late to this post. guess it couldnt hurt to get bumped up again if needed.  Also thinking arent there turrets at all gates?? Not sure what their range would be.  I have seen the Vrix at alot of gates if u dont move right away they will scan then shoot. Guess they dont want loitering at the gate??