I was playing the game when someone tried to log into the same game account I was playing.  I immediately started changing my passwords.  Evidently, whoever had hacked my account realized what I was doing and successfully changed the password to one of my game accounts before I could.  I then tried to change my Net-7 account password, but they must have gotten to it before I could ( I know, I should probably have changed it first.).  Since this is a Public forum, I will Not include any specifics about my account.  Woody said to post my problem Here, since he can't help, and that the Web Devs/GM's would help if I posted it in the forums, since there is no way to actually put in a ticket for the Web/Devs/GMs.   Please contact me to resolve this issue.

Edited by TeflonPrime
More information

• 2 weeks later...

On a related note, my gmail was hacked (which used the same username and pass as one of my game accounts... I made them both a decade ago when I was dumb) shortly after i began using the emulator. It seems there is a security breach somewhere.

What you expect me to do? I can fix issues, but I do not do support.

As I understood, (only) your game account username(s) and password(s) leaked, and (presumably) also your forum account password leaked.

Thank You karu for responding.  OK, I have an Issue.  I need to have a forum account password reset and a game account password reset within that forum account.  I cannot do this using Normal channels, since I can't log into the Forum account.  Please contact me Privately, since you Have my private email address, as required when setting up a forum account.

Again, Thank You for responding!

TeflonPrime

• 2 weeks later...