Multiple clients

I am trying to figure out how to easily run multiple accounts on Windows 10.  I have tried creating a new Microsoft account, and running the client from their, I log into my client and create a new character.. then after selecting a new name for the character and clicking next the screen locks up.  My main (which is running) will display another person tried to login.  I have also tried just running the client again and go through the same process, and something happens.. game locks up.   My main will again say someone is trying to login.   My main is still playable during all of this.  Sorry, I am sure this has been answered somewhere before, I did searches but kept coming back with not what I am looking for.   I can be on TS to be walked through this process if necessary.   Thank you in advance.  

Greetings,

After reading what you have typed, it seems that you are trying to log into the game with multiple toons from the same account.

To fix this, log into the portal where you created your game account and create a second game-account. You can have 9 accounts per 1 portal login. Once you have done this, you can load up a client as normal and login (e.g onocep1), then start the net7 launcher again and it will load a second client window, this time you can login with second account details (e.g onocep2).

Hope this clears things up, if you are still unsure a quick walkthrough on TS i can assist you with.

Regards

-FFT

• Upvote 1