​?​ A small Christmas Bugfix! ​?​

Greetings all,

I had a bit of a play around with the *.ini files and have managed to enable the Christmas Shopping Music from Live back into the shopping areas of the starbases!

There is two tracks that it can play. Note: There is a small chance still that you may get the 'normal' shopping music, this is intended, and as it was in Live. If you leave and re-enter the shopping area it will likely change track!

Below is the modified sounds.ini file. Simply replace your sounds.ini in \Earth & Beyond\Data\client\ini with this file (I suggest backing up the original). Note, this ini also includes the fix for "Landing Sequence Initiated" mentioned in my other post - head there for the fix for that without the Christmas Music fix!

To the DEVs - Could you please integrate this fix into the Christmas patches going forward possibly? To do this, I simply removed the ";" in front of all references to the Christmas tracks, to allow the game to choose them to play.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas all!

¬Crahn / Kyntia ??

sounds.ini

Edited by LordNRG

• 1 month later...

Appreciate it but we knew how to do it, obviously just didn't push the change last time. That said it's impressive what i've seen from you so far. PM me sometime and maybe we can talk soon if you have any interest in helping out and not just playing, and if you don't.. well we appreciate it all the same.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kyp said:

Appreciate it but we knew how to do it, obviously just didn't push the change last time. That said it's impressive what i've seen from you so far. PM me sometime and maybe we can talk soon if you have any interest in helping out and not just playing, and if you don't.. well we appreciate it all the same.

Thanks for the recognition! I do indeed have some ideas, and things I'd maybe like to work on, so expect to hear/see more from me in the future :)