Recommendations for running on Win10

Hello, people.

Having a problem with EBConfig, which is not running in any way, so i can't adjust resolution and settings, so game starts in a small window with resolution 1024x768. Other things are just fine, i can create character, run around the station, converse with NPCs e.t.c., but a small window makes it all unbearable.
Tried to run tools as admin - no luck. Even tried to disable antivrus.

Is there any special steps i should perform before running the game in Windows 10? Thought it might be because of DEP, tried to disable it for all .exe's which is used for E&B, but it didn't work.

Edited by ShellDNMS

right click on the EnbConfig  and select properties  mark the box run as administrator,  and the box for compatibility, run the compatibility test  and take the recommended setting,  after you have done this  run the EnbConfig select the resolution , and run the setting test,  if you want to run it in a window so you can  have web pages open behind game and be able to mouse over to the browser  select  run in a window box,  if you want to run the game in a full screen mode deselect this setting,  while the EnbConfig is open  run the sound test to ensure your sound settings are good.

See you in game

4 hours ago, Woodstock DGM said:

right click on the EnbConfig  and select properties  mark the box run as administrator,  and the box for compatibility, run the compatibility test  and take the recommended setting,  after you have done this  run the EnbConfig select the resolution , and run the setting test,  if you want to run it in a window so you can  have web pages open behind game and be able to mouse over to the browser  select  run in a window box,  if you want to run the game in a full screen mode deselect this setting,  while the EnbConfig is open  run the sound test to ensure your sound settings are good.

See you in game

Understood and aknowledged.
Will give it a shot on this evening.

Thanks, sir.

Edited by ShellDNMS

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, but since I have a big screen I decided to run four windows and shift them around the screen so I can see every window. I can run a group of four ships and not have to alt/tab or do anything but play all my screens. I can everything happening at once.