People are still playing?

• 1 month later...

Wow, this is amazing.   I was at Sunset on September 22, 2004 with all the other pilots and here this game is still alive.  Truly amazing after 16 years.   I have not been on in the game for many years now, but I hope too return soon.  I have an old computer with no graphics card and limited hard drive and no ram to really play.  Hopefully later this year I can change that up just so i can play.   I use GeForce Now to play Empyrion thru steam, and it is somewhat similar to Earth and Beyond, but lacks in certain areas but has its advantages in other areas.   Anyways playing Empyrion has brought me back here (again).   I will see what I can do in the near future to join once again.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 4:26 AM, onocep said:

Wow, this is amazing.   I was at Sunset on September 22, 2004 with all the other pilots and here this game is still alive.  Truly amazing after 16 years.   I have not been on in the game for many years now, but I hope too return soon.  I have an old computer with no graphics card and limited hard drive and no ram to really play.  Hopefully later this year I can change that up just so i can play.   I use GeForce Now to play Empyrion thru steam, and it is somewhat similar to Earth and Beyond, but lacks in certain areas but has its advantages in other areas.   Anyways playing Empyrion has brought me back here (again).   I will see what I can do in the near future to join once again.

have you tried installing and getting the emu to load?

there are a number of players running on old rigs; i know of one with a system nearly 20 years old. i myself manage to play on a 2009 macbook pro and can easily run 6 characters at a time (although only in full screen mode, computer cant handle them all running at once in windowed mode) with little issue.

would be great to have you back onboard!

I get in as far as meghan saying my login information is not accepted.I think it's probably that the net-7 proxy is not working quite right, or maybe something about the certificates. When I try to check the certificates it can't.

have you tried installing and getting the emu to load?

there are a number of players running on old rigs; i know of one with a system nearly 20 years old. i myself manage to play on a 2009 macbook pro and can easily run 6 characters at a time (although only in full screen mode, computer cant handle them all running at once in windowed mode) with little issue.

would be great to have you back onboard!

I am to play, but I am trying to figure out how to run multiple characters myself.  I am not having any luck yet on it.

8 hours ago, onocep said:

I am to play, but I am trying to figure out how to run multiple characters myself.  I am not having any luck yet on it.

You cannot use a toon from the same account to multiplay.

go to

https://www.net-7.org/#cpanel/transfer

If all your the toon you are trying to load are on the horizontal line / same account , you get a notice and logged off.

Your first toon must be in 1 account / verticaly ( any 1 of the 5 if you already have 5 )

Your second toon must be in a different vertical account. if you don't have any  , you have to create another account horizontally and create toon /character on that account.

Your third like the second and so on ...

if you only have one Account with 5 character , make another account , has alrready stated to you in another thread you can make 9 account with 5 toon each

one 1 main account , you are not limited to 1 main account either.

But with 9 account X 5 charater / toon = 45 you have space on this current main account to make a full wing of 6 toon ( 1 toon per different account ).

8 hours ago, onocep said:

You can only use one toon per horizontal accounts

If you select 2 fromthe same account / horizontal line you get logged off.

image_2021-01-31_044940.png