Server and Website down ...

Perfect storm, the domain expired, it is renewed. I have been a little busy with my day job and buying a house. At any rate, it should be back up once our registrar does its thing.

• Upvote 1

Mr Kyp , with all due respect, you need to delegate those menial jobs and find a new EMU dedicated real life assistant.

Glad to hear that you got a job, that you seem to love and that it keep you so busy and that your buying a new house.

Super happy it's not another EA closing the game type event either ?

Login server is showing as "OFFLINE" for me on 3 PC's so can't login at all. Website/forum working fine though. Currentley 76 accounts in game though . ?

Update @18:52 GMT added Google DNS( 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) to my IP 4 settings now 2 of the PC's can access the game but the 3rd still getting the INV-300 error

May need to reboot your PC after updating them btw ?

Edited by YetiGBR1
context correction
  • Upvote 1

Ok I've validated the service is connectable and resolvable worldwide for the sunrise server to play. Nobody *should* be seeing a problem at this point. I was able to log in from scratch and every tool seems to give me the all-clear. Please double check and/or open a tech support thread with your details and I can follow up there and see if it gives me any idea. I see 89 people are currently online on the game server.

Everything  is down for me,  my tools can not find the server, none of the Net-7 pages or the Wiki pages will open/start to load for use,  the game launch says cant find server and the announcement area shows a 404 error.

oh  yeah  forgot  I cant get TeamSpeak to connect to the game also

first I had to add Net-7.org and patch.net-7.org to Avast for some reason the Antivirus decided that 

all Net-7 was some infected virus , due to it calling for a Missing .text.

Then Windows Button with second button on mouse to get at hidden menu , select network connections

Then select  change Adapter Option 

Then second button on working network card  for properties

Then go down to the line with IpV4 in it and select the properties button

Then on General tab , got to the botton and Prefered DNS server and wrote in 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4

chnage adapter options.PNG

ipv4 properties.PNG

prefered dns server.PNG

windows button.PNG

Edited by WhiteOwl
  • Like 1

Odd, i can't replicate these behaviors. My tools are launching normally and everything is resolving. This should be fine without repointing your dns lookups away from your ISP to Google's public resolvers (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4). 

I would recommend anyone seeing errors still to take teh following steps:

* Open an elevated Windows Command Prompt (this should say 'Administrator:' at the front of the title bar.

* Run the command 'ipconfig /flushdns'

* try the following four nslookup tests: patch.net-7.org, play.net-7.org, sunrise.net-7.org, net-7.org and see if you get an IP address for each, you should.

If you are resolving dns and still receiving error messages we will need to know exactly what those error say.