EnB activity sure has dropped

When I played EnB emulator before there were lots and lots of players (I had left due to a bug stopping me from gating. It wasn't fixed and my pleas were being ignored so I had to leave. Now it is fixed and I have returned. Also started sending in donations again..

There were crafters that could build almost anything. Now the place is a ghost town. The server gets only as much as 15% full. Everyone chats on the "New Players" channel. Sure is a great game. Where did everyone go?

Well not so much the lack of content, I'd think its more of... It's summer people are trying not to sit in their houses

Not sure regardless tho, But last 3 days I've seen about 80-90 players online pretty consistently (80-90 includes Alts)

• Upvote 1

Can anyone upgrade progen shields?

Seems that many of the crafters are gone as well. I can make some progen weapons (working on it).

I drive a tractor trailer (sitting in my sleeper as we speak). So I play daily after work for 2-4 hours (more on weekends). A friend from No Man Sky and other games joined me here. He started a TE (first EnB ship of his life). Currently OL-40. He is looking for L3 missile launchers that do more damage.

Edited by Aero55

On 8/6/2020 at 9:35 PM, Aero55 said:

Can anyone upgrade progen shields?

Seems that many of the crafters are gone as well. I can make some progen weapons (working on it).

I drive a tractor trailer (sitting in my sleeper as we speak). So I play daily after work for 2-4 hours (more on weekends). A friend from No Man Sky and other games joined me here. He started a TE (first EnB ship of his life). Currently OL-40. He is looking for L3 missile launchers that do more damage.

I Can do Alot of builds for progens shields, also almost anything a young terran would need, please private message me what your needing and ingame names. And i will get with you about everything..

my In-game names are -    Rorshock / Avaxen / Partlow / Globe / Karm

Found a builder that made me both the L4 and L5 Falkirk shields, but could use a L4 Nero Tertius (reactor). My ingame name is Norcane.

My weapons are good (Musket Betas @ 200% w/Crossbows (200) in waiting).

Also brought a good friend/long time gamer with me (we are both 65). I started a new PW and my friend has a TE. He is having problems with his gear and was trying to get more missile damage. He built a harvestman (119%) and scorpion (153%). He is not satisfied with either launcher. We are both around 40-OA (CL-12-13). All of his other gear is store bought. Told him that I have found some builders. His ingame name is Pajon.

Edited by Aero55

1 hour ago, Aero55 said:

Found a builder that made me both the L4 and L5 Falkirk shields, but could use a L4 Nero Tertius (reactor). My ingame name is Norcane.

My weapons are good (Musket Betas @ 200% w/Crossbows (200) in waiting).

Also brought a good friend/long time gamer with me (we are both 65). I started a new PW and my friend has a TE. He is having problems with his gear and was trying to get more missile damage. He built a harvestman (119%) and scorpion (153%). He is not satisfied with either launcher. We are both around 40-OA (CL-12-13). All of his other gear is store bought. Told him that I have found some builders. His ingame name is Pajon.

I Recommend Getting your friend to go with O-gun's from L3 MLs til L5 ML's 

model X / Y /Z Shields - Nova Reactors - and a Rada for device for plasma debuff

• Upvote 1

Got my Nero reactor yesterday. They also recommended the Waterloo shield which I love. Just can't use the reactor shunt until my shield sap is higher.

Edited by Aero55

• 9 months later...