Access to old account

I really hate re-posting but when I went to put in a WEB/DEV Ticket it simply sent me back to the Forums and I wanted to make sure I started a new topic for visibility. I attempted to access my original "GrayBusch" account but of course after this much time I have forgotten the password. Unfortunately when I created this account it was in the "Hotmail" days; well I went to reset THAT password but Outlook tells me it doesn't exist but when I try and use it to make a new email it says "someone already has that address"...lol

Needless to say i do not have access to that email that I used to reset the password. Is it possible for someone to help me gain access to my old account now that I am able to play again? My original account is back from May of 2011, but was last used in 2017. I look forward to "shooting through the stars" with you again either way but would LOVE to have access to my original account if possible instead of creating all new characters.

All you need is ingame username and ingame password to link ingame account to forum account in portal.

If you do not know one of the other, then I believe GM can reset the password for you, if you can prove them you own the ingame account.

I do not know the procedure for that, so I will not be reseting account info in any way.

OMG!!! I got in my forum account!!! Now if I could only get access to all my game accounts!!! lol

NVM!! I got into the system, now to just change all my email access, thanks for making me dig a little deeper in my memory banks for the info!!!

Edited by Graybusch