Home computer system

This is a short video of my system.  5 of 6 computers. Number 6 is a notepad hooked to the stereo in living room so I can stream music from one of my desktops to the stereo and through the house

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Roflmao   behind me   but its not full of beer  well there is some beer in there along with coca cola, gatorade, water,  snacks  plant milk and some chocolate 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had 2 desktops until my older box took a surge...you guys are seriously SERIOUS! Kudos! Now I'm down to my Dell Studio XPS and a rather new laptop which I haven't loaded anything but Steam on. Getting my home ready to sell has eaten up a lot of my time. Never realized how much "stuff" I accumulated over the last 20 years here...

Power-board with surge protection.. first thing that I plug in at the wall before any computer — well worth it!
GL with the move, I feel for ya,,.  That 'look at all the stuff' moment, followed by scratching your head at the new place and thinking.. how on earth did it all fit in the old place?!?!

11 hours ago, Winlander said:

Power-board with surge protection.. first thing that I plug in at the wall before any computer — well worth it!
GL with the move, I feel for ya,,.  That 'look at all the stuff' moment, followed by scratching your head at the new place and thinking.. how on earth did it all fit in the old place?!?!

Had double surge suppresors, hit the older one, not the Dell...go figure. I have donated most of the stuff I've accumulated over the last 21 years in this house to Salvation Army and anything nobody in my family wants is going to the curb. Plan is to grab a Dodge Ram Ecodiesel 1/2 ton (trade my cool little KIA Soul+) and pick up an Airstream Basecamp 20X or a Jayco Featherlite 20BH. Me and the Doggos are getting the band back together and hitting the road full time. As a federal retiree one of the few perks is being able to volunteer at the federal parks and stay free for 30 days at a stretch. Then there's always the BLM land, no charge to stay boondock for 2 weeks at a stretch and failing that, my daughter and her crew are way out on 20 acres out in the dinkyweeds. Plan to see our beautiful country before I check out to the great beyond.

And yes, definitely downsizing. In a MAJOR way... :)

• 1 year later...

Looks like you have to much time on your hands now.  Looks nice woody.

We can both join the retirement club you know, No benefits but all the time in the world.

• 5 months later...