Dev / Board need to set Donation goal for 2020 NOW !

Excuse me for being blunt.

But Q1 = January , Febrary , March , April , May , June

It's already March , so almost 3 month lost to 2019

if you need another 4k Community funding for Q1 , the current 147 over the 4k from 2019 won't cut it.

Also it would be NORMAL and appreciated that you tell the player community what the Q1 dontaion goal is

and set it properly on the Donation page. 

I appologize as a simple player for not meeeting our 2019 commitment until march 2020 but it's not

like you communicated anything at all.

Edited by Moulinneuf

I seriously, seriously doubt a server that hosts ~50 people costs them 1k per month.      4k should be plenty for the whole year.  They probably set the goal high in-order to have some padding in the bank when donations dry up.

So yes,  a new donation goal would be nice.. but I doubt the sky is falling if they don't.

Q 1 = for 6 month + hardware expense + URL registering + webstie hosting

Q2 = other 6 month

If you ask me and  you don't there is an issue either with the server ram or server disk memory

some of the old toon I have refuse to login in from time to time and I have to call upon another toon on the same account to reset it.

Also some time the net7 launcher refuse to conect to server even do i have 3 other toon that are in game.

would newer faster server upgade or server fx it or alleviate it maybe

Also the start of a new year allow discussion into Hiring Mercenray / temporary dev

There is also Board and Dev change news that could e interesting if any as happened or if

any dev CDEV left ...

to discuss  adding new content or patch bug for a fee or make a goal for one

Really lazy thing to do would be to just reset it at 4k and let the player try and reach it.

The work would involve you know communicating why it take so long to have any feedback

technically they are suppose to meet every sunday at dev meeting

Agree , disagee , snore , jest , denigrate , that is what the forum is for ...

Edited by Moulinneuf

In general, the accounting period is one year.

Many business entities, especially those which need financial performance for a period less than a year follow the accounting period of 3 months or 6 months. It means that these firms prepare financial statements at the end of every quarter or every half year.

It depends on precedents : Q1 = Question for first half year answered , Q2 = Question for second half answered..

If we where working in Quarter there would be Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 for each Quarters. 

I have no trouble gettign 4 set of quarter answers report for donation if that' how they want to proceed from now on ...