Keep getting INV-300 error while trying to login over the past hour.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Receiving the INV-300 error all of a sudden when trying to log into the game tonight. I noticed there was a recent update to Windows 10 on July 12 and 13, so maybe that did something to the SSL certificate?

Hi all,

I too can confirm that I am getting the same "INV-300" error on all 5 PC's that have not been used since 8th July 2023 and just installed the rectent Win 10 updates. However on my Main PC its working fine. I have followed all the threads/forums suggestions for such an error and it makes no differance what so ever (Flushed DNS/Uninstalled-reinstalled/checked the Certs in certmgr.msc/copied known working files over existing install/check its not my AV or Firwall causing the issue/sworn and thumpped the desk - ok this last one is not listed but you get the drift 😉)

I'm at a loss as to why this maybe, does anyone have any suggestions from the Dev team?

All the best,

Yeti(GM) the confussed

This is a CERT issue that the DEV's need to update.

You can use this as a work around, but I wouldn't recommend this for those who don't understand the security concerns.

Go into Control Panel, Internet Options, Advanced tab,  scroll down to Security and uncheck “Check for server certificate revocation”. Click apply.  Start the game.   Go back and turn on the “Check for server certificate revocation”.  and apply again so your regular browsing stays safe.   You will need to do this to start the game until the cert is fixed.

• Like 1

Thanks Evermore,

I tried that route, It does work if you disable to login and re-enable once in the game to protect your PC. You will have to do it again in the even the game crashes though!

I'll wait till the Dev's sort the issue as I do not want to compromise my systems in anyway. 👍

I can not logon to server. Keep getting error message. I rebooted modem and router with same results. I see no other connection issues with anything else on my systems.

05:52:31: Found 1 servers in (sunrise.net-7.org)
05:52:31: Trying server: (sunrise.net-7.org)
05:52:31: Could not send HTTP request.                
    Last Error              : 12057                
    Description             : Error Description Not Found
05:52:31: GetTicketSync(1) failed with IAUTHORIZE_BAD_CONNECTION.                
    User                    : Rahkmonje                
    Password Context        : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH                
    ServiceID               : 2184                
    Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin                
    Auth Login Server       : sunrise.net-7.org                
    Code                    : INV-300                
    Text                    : EA.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Please check your ISP connection or try again later. (INV-300)

At logon screen it shows 42 people logged onto server atm.

7 hours ago, Rahkmon said:

I can not logon to server. Keep getting error message. I rebooted modem and router with same results. I see no other connection issues with anything else on my systems.

05:52:31: Found 1 servers in (sunrise.net-7.org)
05:52:31: Trying server: (sunrise.net-7.org)
05:52:31: Could not send HTTP request.                
    Last Error              : 12057                
    Description             : Error Description Not Found
05:52:31: GetTicketSync(1) failed with IAUTHORIZE_BAD_CONNECTION.                
    User                    : Rahkmonje                
    Password Context        : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH                
    ServiceID               : 2184                
    Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin                
    Auth Login Server       : sunrise.net-7.org                
    Code                    : INV-300                
    Text                    : EA.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with your Internet Service Provider. Please check your ISP connection or try again later. (INV-300)

At logon screen it shows 42 people logged onto server atm.

See Evermore’s post explaining how to temporarily bypass the certification by unchecking the necessary box in internet options and you will not get that error message. 

That worked for me and I: 1) unchecked the box and clicked apply, 2) logged in my character, 3) when logged in, check the box again and click apply, 4) unless you log out from the game it should work as intended.

Good luck :)