Crystalline Schematics

So I just completed the Crystalline Schematics mission on 3 toons last night (TT/JS/PP). According to the wiki, I should receive blueprints for the following:

Blue Shard1,
Blue Shard2,
Blue Shard4
Red Shard,
Yellow Shard,
Gray Shard
Purple Fragment,
Green Fragment,
Orange Fragment,
Gray Fragment

So I have checked and I have prints for all of these except Blue Shard1 and Blue Shard4. The latter does not even appear in the database. Is this a bug?

4 hours ago, Xiaolinmantis said:

So I have checked and I have prints for all of these except Blue Shard1 and Blue Shard4. The latter does not even appear in the database. Is this a bug?

About  [[Blue Shard4]]  :

it appear to be a mistake , is not in the Database ( asked DGM to verify ) and since It was not from me I moved it to a note section I newly created.

If anyone know how to get it and replicate the instruction please do so / or say so 

About Blue Shard1 :

That one seem to be a missing Blueprint reward BUG from Chrystaline Schematics rewards upon mission completion.

Everyone should get the blueprints for Blue Shard1 but it seem a Bug is preventing everyone who completed the mission from 

acquiring that specific blueprint as no one on the serve seem to be able to build it 

Do you plan on making a bug report for Blue Shard1 ?