Unable to login

would like to start by stating i apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.. but i cannot log in, i received a notice upon logging into Net7 that my account was compromised, i've changed the forum password, which i understand is linked to net7.org as well as the game. when i try to log in it says i have the wrong account credentials. 

any help would be appreciated.

The password warning notice you may get on net7 portal does not mean you account is compromised, but it means you password has been seen on public password leaks (password reuse) and you should not use it anymore.

password you use on net7 portal and forum is not the same as ingame account password. portal log shows you are able to log into portal just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been gone for a bit, I was able to login last week with the notification of leaked password, I updated my password and was successfully logged in but yesterday and today I am unable to login successfully. I have tried password recovery but the email it recognizes now is my kids accounts not my account I am sorry I was unable to find a submit a ticket and not use GM ticketing system. I can provide more information upon reply ie. account and characters on account just didnt want to post in public forum.

Please advise,

Regards,

Quexle

Login to portal requires same user/password as forum. Login to game have different user/password.

portal user/password is managed and changed from forum. ingame account is under 'Account/Avatar Settings' where you can select individual ingame accounts and change/reset their password. Password is sent to email configured in forum.

Just checked and ingame account password reset request email arrives, and the info in there is correct.