Hi all

I am one of those, who actually played this game when it was in its prime. I loved this game, and never forgot it, after all these years. To illustrate this fact, I managed to still have the original game box and contents to the E&B game, when I bought it off a game store shelf, way back in late year 2000? After the E&B shutdown, I played EVE online as an alternative to nothing and, I did become quite an advanced player in EVE online. However, I never saw the fun in EVE compared to E&B. I actually still remember a lot about the game play of E&B for those who were not around to play it (or were too young to even remember it). Any questions, and I may be able to answer them. I played this game avidly. I may give the emulator a try, but I just wanted to say Hi, and that I am just trying to figure out the operational status of this game. My profile name, is the same as when I played this game. I am not sure what server I played on, but it was either Orion, or Pegasus. Anyway, hope you all are having fun.  

6_29_2019.jpg

• Like 1

UPDATE:

WOW. Just got the game installed, and account set-up. It really does work!!! Earth & Beyond Lives !! I got to go away for a bit. When I come back, I'm going to try this thing out. You can count on my support on this game. FOR REAL. Until next time. Fly safe.

You will find a lot more content than what was in live. So much more to do.

If you are unsure ask in forums, in-game and check the wiki. A lot of missions are in the wiki.