Extended Wormhole

Got the extended wormhole mission from Tobias. Mission is not showing in log even after the next mission is received from Dr H'neydoo on Ishuan 

Character - Coronado. O/L 63

Edited by wun1one

I see all three missions for the extended wormhole line in your mission list  mission one "boldly go where no one".  step one  see honey doo on ishuan station,  which as it should be at this time, 

Mission two "green initiative: why did the chicken cross the road"  on step 6 which also where it should be  at this time 

and mission Three "Green initiative you would forget your head if it wasn't attached"  which is one step 7  take the wormhole on endriago planet to the riscoe moon  do not use Jenquai wormhole  on riscoe moon scan the getco ship and return thru the wormhole to endriago planet and dock on the station,   when you finish this mission  you will need to finish mission two  then finish mission one  

dont forget to get  3 eggs from somerled station before going to paren station 

Woodstock  HGM 

PS   check the wiki about the missions it will help you a bit to see what and where to go

• Upvote 1

Not sure then because 'Boldy go where no one has gone before', does not appear when I open the mission log.

The 5 missions I see in my log are -

Sha'ha'dem Promotiuon

Beating back the Chavez

Roland Holmes & his Hencmen

Scuttle Bugs &

Spies are Us - The Jenquai Brush Past

I've finished to 2 Green Initiative missions and even after checking the wiki, I forgot the eggs.

i see those 5 you listed and the Mission to get worm hole "to go boldly..."  did you try scrolling your mission list down to see your mission  it will display a total of 12 missions but you should never have that many in your log  

Woodstock HGM