I think I might need to get a hand written recipe book

Okay, I know that many of you probably have done this, as I have been doing this.

I am thinking that I should go out and get me a spiral notebook so that I could jot all the recipes that I find from analyzing the equipment Shields, Engines, Reactor, devices, Weapons and so on. Reason being, is that all the pieces of paper that I write the stuff down on usually find it's way out of my room and off my computer desk and somewhere else in the house being drawn on by a near 3 year old niece to just being plain out MIA.

But before I go and do such a thing, what do you all do about this madness?

the Net-7.org  portal pages has pages covering each of your characters when you sign in,  you can see all the missions that you are working on or have completed  see where you last parked them,  see all of your inventory both cargo and vault,  see all of your recipes broken down to the component level if you can build components,  it list weapon, engines, etc   also you can search in the Net-7 Database  if you own it or can build it it will show the characters under that master sign in that have or can build it,  you can also see the recipes of items in the Database so you can plan ahead and gather items,  and also the database will show builders of items 

Woodstock HGM

• Like 1

Hi

Your computer display in game, will show the required components when you click on the item you wish to build in the manufacturing terminal.

Riia

14 hours ago, Mauiman said:

Wish it would show what I need when I'm at the vendor.

open the net-7 database [or your 'toon's build recipes] in a separate window and you can then toggle back and forth

On 5/28/2019 at 11:40 AM, Riia said:

Hi

At the vendor just scroll up on your in game computer display and the list will still be there.

Riia

So, the part where it shows all the computer messages above the player messages and such. There?

On 5/28/2019 at 8:26 AM, Lquan said:

open the net-7 database [or your 'toon's build recipes] in a separate window and you can then toggle back and forth

How do would I resize multiple windows on a single screen so that both are visible

Are asking the number browser windows/tabs?.   If so on each of my 4 computers I open the net-7 main page for avatar info, a database page. The net-7 map pages. The enbmaps.de page. The main wiki page. The wiki job terminal page. The wiki / commands page and a couple of other pages . Each computer has a different account signed in so I ca. See info on all accounts with out having to sign out and back in to switch accounts. To look up items.

your computer and its graphic ability limits what can be done.  figuring out how to control the size of the window that EnB is in can be done from studying TragerMagoo's post under "technical" in these forums.  How to specify exactly where it shows on the screen may be a bit tricky ... I just followed Magoo's instructions without sorting out the how it works details.

Using a second, separate computer makes this a lot easier.

Magoo's instructions leave the lower toolbar visible when EnB is running.  I use this toolbar to toggle to my browser, which has multiple net-7.org pages open.  You could, of course, also do the same with any other program of your choice.