EnB arsenal and other helpful sites no more, where to go?

I've been busy for a while and logging back in with One Tab I see several sites are no more like EnB arsenal. I'm at loss to find information, such as a handy list of gear information and locations, drop points and NPC locations. Does anyone know of alternatives?

Oh Wow, thanks a lot. I have been playing for nearly 20 years now and just discovered the Wiki this weekend after returning to the Game after many many years away!

I've had many dead sites bookmarked, it's been quite upsetting to see enb arsenal down among others. Thanks for the links again!!! Oh the nostalgia on enb.ca ❤️

Like Mouli mentioned, the Net-7 Wiki page is a tremendous resource to use.  The map site is a must, as well as, the Net-7 site in-general.  They're so useful that I have the map site, wiki page and Item database as my startup pages for my browser.   :)

The main page is loaded with links to resources like...

HU - Hull Upgrade Missions

Mob Farming Spots

Trade Routes

Tour Routes

Mission List

Leveling Tips

Some additional useful Wiki pages are...
Item Drop List
Item Turn-in List
Mob Summary
Mobs Named NPC List 
Complete Ore List (With node type and possible sectors found in)

The Net-7 Database page is great.  You're able to search by Item or Effect.  It also has a Builder search for crafting.  As mentioned above, the EnB Gearlist site also has the same info.

If what you need isn't listed above, search for it in the Wiki.  If there's an issue that isn't found in the Wiki, it will more then likely be somewhere in the Net-7 forums.  
And of course, there's the New Player chat in-game.  We have the most friendly and helpful playerbase.

Edited by Gullet
  • Like 1

on the wiki ... new or returning players also want to read the page about the Sulami Pirates and their Grav Well.  This'll come up if you search the wiki for "grav well" or "Sulami Pirates".

And then, READ the pages about the V'rix -- especially their patrols in Primus and Endriago -- which are of importance to all Progen characters.

The content referred to in these two pages was NOT in live 15 years ago and WILL affect your play.

Edited by Lquan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As for the dead websites, the wayback machine might be useful.

You just have to know that the content is "as was" and the links towards database items aren't working as the snapshot of the website does not include the said database.

I am not able to test wether it is efficient for EnBarsenal as my employer does not want me to browse gaming related websites :)

Edited by Sprotcha
missing infos
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 8:28 AM, Lquan said:

on the wiki ... new or returning players also want to read the page about the Sulami Pirates and their Grav Well.  This'll come up if you search the wiki for "grav well" or "Sulami Pirates".

And then, READ the pages about the V'rix -- especially their patrols in Primus and Endriago -- which are of importance to all Progen characters.

The content referred to in these two pages was NOT in live 15 years ago and WILL affect your play.

This!  

I've lost track of how many times I've forgotten about the spots, got stuck and killed.  I finally broke down and dumped points into and maxed out whatever the skill is on terran scouts.