Launch PTR Server

I popped into normal game this morning and a few players asked me how to get to PTR Server. Any chance of changing the main launcher to link to PTR Server using the drop down list, that is where a few tried (as I did) and gave up.

If I wasn't directed to the thread on the forums, I would not have bothered, which I believe a few do.

2 minutes ago, Spa said:

I popped into normal game this morning and a few players asked me how to get to PTR Server. Any chance of changing the main launcher to link to PTR Server using the drop down list, that is where a few tried (as I did) and gave up.

If I wasn't directed to the thread on the forums, I would not have bothered, which I believe a few do.

Unfortunately the changes made to the PTR server are incompatible with the Launcher and Proxy used to access the normal server.

When we move the new PTR code into production/Sunrise we will also be pushing an update to the Launcher and proxy at the same time.