PTR Feedback Thread Round 1

PTR Feedback  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you experience disconnects, lock-ups, crashes, or lag on the PTR? (In the last five days)

• Very often (twice per hour or more)
    • Often (once per hour)
    • Sometimes (once per 2-4 hours)
    • Infrequently (once per day)
    • Rarely (once per three days or less)
    • I haven't experienced any issues yet
  2. 2. How often do you experience disconnects, lock-ups, crashes, or lag on the Play/Sunrise server?

• Very often (twice per hour or more)
    • Often (once per hour)
    • Sometimes (once per 2-4 hours)
    • Infrequently (once per day)
    • Rarely (once per three days or less)
    • I haven't experienced any issues yet
  3. 3. What kinds of issues do you most commonly encounter on the PTR?

• Disconnects (you stop being able to interact with anything but your client continues to work)
    • Infinite loading screens (you get stuck on the loading screen and never finish loading in)
    • Lag (your interactions or target changes are noticeably delayed)
    • Crashes (your client suddenly closes without warning)

If you are unable to vote in the poll then please let me know in the post replies or send me a message on the forums and I will enable the poll for you.
(This happens if your post count is normally too low to vote in polls)

Looking to gather some feedback from people who have been testing on the PTR.

In addition to the poll questions:

• How can we improve on this testing process; how can we help you help us?
  • Have you experienced any other bugs while on the PTR? Are any of these bugs unique to the PTR?

If there's any other information you would like to include then please feel free to as a response to the thread.

I really appreciate each and every one of you that have been helping us test out the PTR. Your testing and reports have been a tremendous help in working out bugs and improving the game. Without you guys helping out this wouldn't have been possible.

Thanks!

• Cipher changed the title to PTR Feedback Thread Round 1

I just wanna say I did come across a slew of other PTR related bugs -- including stuff with the early PTR charcter setup process --  and Cipher was quick to fix them.  Thanks for the hard work on this!

I can't think of any bugs I have still open beyond things in the nature of the PTR (i.e. functions not available due to lack of PTR linking to an equivalent of the net-7.org website).

-Z

while solo during "off" hours;

- a place to generate traffic with large numbers of low lvl stuff to shoot? (VG grade, like the seeding navs?) 

(i'm assuming we can't be kitted with gate guardian turrets so we can solo stuff?)

- PM travelling gear, roadrunners and the likes for zipping around. (could just gate between two sectors the entire day, but unsure if that helps)

Last night when i was playing i did take a couple hour break  i had to take a nap  full stomach and up for many hours  so i left my avatar in the station on the docking  bay  when i got back i couldn't move or chat,  i noticed the Net-7 tools launcher was on top of the game window (not set to be on top) I couldn't get the tools launcher to close so i had to open the task manager and close the tools launcher that way, when i did that i got full control of the game back and the only other issue i notices was in Antares was a little laggy i was the mob die once before my weapons fired. other that that i didn't have any issues  

Woodstock HGM

• 1 month later...