Interest in a Role play guild

Now, I realize that its difficult to perhaps roleplay at times in such a game as this. When I say role play, I mean role play as in how your character was brought up, taught and what not.

Example... take the standard Jenquai pilot. From the time he/she was born, the parents they had likely infused a fair amount of dislike for the Progens on top of what the Jenq schools may teach... Now, this pilot has been in space for a few months or years and begins to realize things arent what they seem. Progens can actually be their friends...

There never has been a strong role play community for EnB, but yet, there should at least be one. What more to typify the change in paradigms and principles as the Jenquai or the Progen pilot learns to realize that not everything they were taught growing up is true.

I am wondering how much interest would there be for a guild that will foster this role play idea?

A place where we could go over and discuss ingame history or the meanings behind a certain mission or what not. It does complicate things a bit that theres no pvp [role player sometimes needs that], but I think we could manage with the in station emotes.

So, is there any interest?

• Upvote 1

We have a guy in our guild that roleplays a progen in game and IRL. He don't shower days on end. He grunts in vent before he talks and has a general bad additude most of the time, diving deeply into the progen role. I've tried to tell him that it's just a game, but it just pushes him deeper into the role. His name is Floss and I'm not sure if he would like to create something you are referring to. Contact him in game and see what he says.

• 4 weeks later...

I think there will be some roleplaying...particularlly after PvP is introduced..if its more than just arena combat....other than that...it will be limited to small groups..

For instance Jenquai-only vs Progen-only...with Terran Allies in the middle

This would be more viable if guilds/clans got some sort of racial bonuses depending upon their member-ship rolls