TS lacks Build ammunition skill!!

I'm seeing the same issue with my ZargTS character, though he was set up with a very early version of the /ptr commands.  On a lark, I created a new TS and ran both /ptrsetupcharacter and /ptrenableskills (which I think is now deprecated)  and confirm he has 'Build Ammunition' skill maxed.

Fixing old characters like mine may take GM/Dev intervention.   Or you can go the simple route and delete and recreate the character...

-Z

Oops. Build ammo was missing from the PTR at first so when I re-added it I forgot to add a command for players to go back and max it on their existing TS.

Use /ptrenableskills to max it for now (assuming I left it in, I'll check)

Fixed with /ptrenableskills.  Thanks!  I know this command is 'deprecated' but maybe just leave it obsoleted and not disable it, so folks wiht old charcters can still fix them?

As for missing ammo comps  (and zenrei cannon) on my old characters - I'm just going to fix them by making a new character, trading the stuff over after setup, and deleting that new temporary character.

I note many of the 'only player made' ammo comps for i.e. Zet Missile Launcher and Archos are given out with /ptrsetupcharacter.  It doesn't look like the Athanor Hardrain Slugs needed for Zenrei cannon are included. I'll made a new pw to test, and yeah, no Hardrain Slugs.

Edited by Zarg
update testing with new pw

1 hour ago, Janwarrior said:

What about ammo comps, for TS?

TS should have ammo comps in vault. Alternatively, or if you run out, check out the PTR sector (gate is in Saturn) and follow the navs up to the marketplace. The PTR Components space vendor will sell you some of the hard-to-come-by components (like the Brimstone stuff) and you can get the rest from normal vendors.

1 hour ago, Zarg said:

Fixed with /ptrenableskills.  Thanks!  I know this command is 'deprecated' but maybe just leave it obsoleted and not disable it, so folks wiht old charcters can still fix them?

As for missing ammo comps  (and zenrei cannon) on my old characters - I'm just going to fix them by making a new character, trading the stuff over after setup, and deleting that new temporary character.

I note many of the 'only player made' ammo comps for i.e. Zet Missile Launcher and Archos are given out with /ptrsetupcharacter.  It doesn't look like the Athanor Hardrain Slugs needed for Zenrei cannon are included. I'll made a new pw to test, and yeah, no Hardrain Slugs.

Sold by PTR Components vendor in Petear sector (gate in Saturn).

Will also add to their starter kit.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Cipher said:

TS should have ammo comps in vault. Alternatively, or if you run out, check out the PTR sector (gate is in Saturn) and follow the navs up to the marketplace. The PTR Components space vendor will sell you some of the hard-to-come-by components (like the Brimstone stuff) and you can get the rest from normal vendors.

Nothing, in TS' own vault.

If the TS was made really early in the PTR, before I fixed the vault saving issue for starter kit items, then it may have had it's stuff deleted.

I'll give these back to you, just toss me a pm on the ptr on your TS.