Transfer settings between computers

Hey fellas !

I'm slowly returning after a long period of real life work/issues that kept me away from the game for months.

I'm playing on two computers at the moment, in two different locations. Since I have many high level characters, I was wondering if there's a way to move all the settings from my home EnB client to the new machine without having to manually input all the keyboard shortcuts/action bar icons for toons. Do I need some configuration files and/or registry keys ?

Also, sorry if it's been asked before, couldn't find anything useful on the subject.

hmm.  don't know which files are involved in this [that's for the DEVs to specify] and maybe something like this could be done ... write macro to save all of the affected files to the cloud somewhere and another to retrieve them.  then, at end of session, save files to the cloud and at beginning of next session on the other computer, retrieve them from the cloud.

google, dropbox, or even email attachment could be used as the cloud -- likely other services as well