Returning Player - Multi Box Question Actools

Hello. It has been a handful of years since I have last played this game on Sunset. Just recently I have had an urge to play the game a little here and there. I am trying to dig deep and remember my old multi box setup. If I remember correctly the program could be AC Tool. I can't be too entirely sure, but I have downloaded the program and it looks sort of familiar. I had macros setup to run 3 toons at a time. For the life of me I can't recall how I was about to have the macro interact with the individual windows. After I loaded the 3 different instances of E&B I vaguely remember what I would do to somehow rename the windows so I can call on the individually with SetActiveWindow or something. My memory if very fuzzy on this. I know I was able to achieve something like this before and it would be a great help if somebody could jog my memory on what I could of possibly have done. I have been searching forums for the past 4 days here and there searching for my answer. So far I could not find a possible answer so I will just reach out on this forum for help.

I have also made some time to see if I could recover my old macro files or any information I had on what I was doing. I have search old hard drives and turned up nothing. Looking forward to any help. Thank you.

TraderMagoo's Tech post for "custom resolutions"

is all I've needed to support multi-boxing.

I have an old Win 7 Pro [64] box with an i3 cpu and 8 Gb ram ... works fine with three instances.

6 hours ago, Lquan said:

TraderMagoo's Tech post for "custom resolutions"

is all I've needed to support multi-boxing.

I have an old Win 7 Pro [64] box with an i3 cpu and 8 Gb ram ... works fine with three instances.

Hi Lquan, thanks for your response. I am currently not having any issues with running multiple instances of Earth & Beyond. My issue is I can’t recall how I was able to get AC Tool to interact with the different running instances of the game. I used to play 3 toons and had macros to Target assist firing, shield recharging, etc. I can’t remember how I was able to determine what game window I would be sending key commands to. I do not remember what I did. A few guesses would be that I was able to change the windows name by alt clicking right or left and changing there. Or it could of been a command line in command prompt. I just do not recall. If I would lean towards one way or another it would be renaming the window with a click command or something. I am pretty sure somebody has help me in the past, either I read it on the forums, somebody multi boxing told me in game, or other.

17 hours ago, Sunspot said:

I have solved my issue. I thank you for the help.

Please tell us what you did to solve it so that the next guys with similar cases can use your solution.

thanks

Ah yes, of course. It was all my mistake. I was confused on what program I was using so long ago. This was all a miss understanding. I searched for multi boxing’s demos and one of them was using HotKeyNet. With watching this video and watching his steps of renaming windows, I quickly realized I was mistaken and the error for confusion was my fault. I got it to work the other night and have started to rebuild a script from what I remembered doing. Thanks for the help again and I will see you out there.