Game crashes after Westwood Studio logo screen

I just now installed the emulator and am having a problem getting into the game. The game starts up but, once it finishes with the Westwood Studio logo, the screen turns black (with music) and, after about 10 seconds, crashes. I looked through about 15 pages of this forum and didn't see anything that remotely came close to the problem so I decided to open a new thread.

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit fully updated with an AMD FX-8350 & GeForce 1080. I installed the game via the eandb_demo.exe file (both the net7 and client installer links downloaded the same file). I ran the Earth & Beyond Configuration file in Windows XP SP2 compatibility as administrator, clicked the Performance Test button and clicked OK; I did this for several different resolutions in windowed and non-windowed modes.

I have no idea what to try next. Any help is greatly appreciated.

pls manually check in the EnB folders that the .exe files are set to run with administrator privilege.  If memory serves, those files are LaunchNet7.exe and net7proxy.exe -- these are usually in the "Net7\bin" folder.  If they are not, please right-click them and set them to do so.  [Rather obviously, you have to have admin privilege on the machine to do this.]  Do the same with the client.exe file found in EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release folder [it's probably under your C:\Program Files (x86) directory/folder].

Then, check that the square white "LaunchNet7 v2.2.0" screen has all four check boxes [just left of center top] checked.  Be sure the 'sunrise' server is selected.

If this isn't enough, please investigate your firewall(s) and anti-malware programs to make sure they are not interfering with the .exe programs.

Hope this works for you.  Plenty of other lads have recently gotten the game to install and run, so this CAN be done.  Hang in there and get back to us with results, please.

Edited by Lquan

OK, I found the problem. For some reason, both the client install and net-7 install links were downloading the demo installer; the net-7 link was not downloading the net-7 install file (I quintuple-checked this, for some reason the link was being wonky for me). When I checked the link just now, it downloaded the net-7 installer and now I'm getting through to the login screen. It appears this issue is resolved. Thank you guys for replying