Nexus is recruiting. Would you like to know more?

Nexus

Nexus is a reboot of an old guild from the Andromeda server.  During live Nexus was a smaller guild with between 10-15 active members.  Even though we were a smaller guild we hosted a few fishbowl raids and were active in other raid events.  Nexus was built around a small community of members that was inclusive and focused on helping each member enhance their EnB experience.  The new Nexus is built on those same principles.  

We have managed to get a few of our old members back and are looking to add more people.  The best way to describe the type of people we are looking for: People who enjoy and celebrate the achievements of each person in the guild.  'You hit lvl 100 with your main toon? Let’s help you get your new gear set up!'  The other aspect of the guild that might be different from others out there, in Nexus you will have one main 'Toon'. It's the one character that you most closely identify with or most enjoy to play.  All of your other toons will be redshirt alts.  When special gear comes up only the main toons will get a chance to roll on it, if they pass or can’t use/don’t need it then the alts get a chance to roll.  We haven't run into any issues yet as everyone is pretty laid back and my hope is to keep things chill. 

We do have a Discord voice server for comms, it's not mandatory but very helpful.  We have members from a diverse time zone set (-7gmt, -5gmt, +1gmt, and +8gmt) so having someone to chat with is never a real problem.  We have builders that can cover most things so that hasn't been a big problem though occasionally we go to the market for something we don't have a print for or maybe the builder isn't on atm.

Earth and Beyond is, for many of us, one of the first true MMOs that we got to really become a part of.  In Nexus, we want to help recapture some of that adventure and excitement that the game is so wonderful at giving.   

Feel free to contact Thundirr, DeVane, Shakz, Sig, or Jakire in game or just ask around for any Nexus people in chat.  

Fly safe,

Thundirr out.

Edited by Thundirr

• 3 weeks later...

Hey scorpio!  I’ll be on the road for work today, but you can ask around for any Nexus people and they can hook you up with an invite.  Failing that I should be on most of the day tomorrow.  We look forward to having you on board.

Fly Safe,

Thundirr out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I got back to the game 3 weeks ago and finally got 3 OL150. Im from Andromeda too but only name I can remember is our guild leader name Shelley ( or Chelley)  … I play 9 months and bought an account to help me and friends, a TE named Snails was on the account and we used him to get our build going. Im off for 2 months and im looking forward to do all raid, working on my build skills a lot for all toons. Im from Quebec, Canada so a USA based players is good for my play time but im off so I play a lot. Left ENB for Asheron call and after to WoW, raiding a lot in MC,BBL until all my friends stop playing after Wrath. I tried a lot of others MMO but … Im a gamer, got a lot of old consoles and near 600 games on Steam.. Looking forward to kill things with new friends.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...