heckovfl

forgot EA game log in password....

Hi all,

I been away a while and just reinstalled my client , I can't remember my ea login password at the game start.

How can fix this.....? please help i want to play again.

Warba

Check the tech support guides that go through set up they are pinned at the top, you are pointed at the wrong .exe with your launcher if that's happening.

I saw your post in another thread as well -

It looks like you are trying to log in using your forum/net-7 username and password.

Your forum/net-7 login is essentially your "master account". You need to make sure you are logging in using one of your game accounts, which each have their own username and password which is used to log into the game.

You can see which characters are on which game accounts using the Account -> Avatar Transfer page on the portal.

If you forgot the password to one of your game accounts, you can reset it by going to the Account -> Avatar Settings page on the portal, selecting the game account from the dropdown, and clicking Forgot Password.

• Upvote 1

Glad that it worked out for you. Don't hesitate to post back or send me a message if you run into any other problems.

See you in space!

• Upvote 1