"Sorry, your login does not appear to be valid. Try again using the default launcher ;)."

Do not use the the EA Launcher. Down load and install the net-7 launcher there is a link on the net- 7 portal page to download. Also if this is your first time logging in to game you will need to create a game account on the net-7 portal page.

This error means, that your connection to game https login is proxied and game server sees https(login) from different IP as normal game (tcp/udp) connection.

Game uses standard windows proxy settings. It may be fixable in your computer proxy settings, or it may also mean that your ISP being funny and using NAT/proxy/loadbalancing/whatever (ipv6 only address and isp does nat per connection)

On 12/3/2018 at 4:16 PM, Mimir said:

I rest my case...

We need an official WELCOME section.  Outlining steps to get in game.  I hate to think of how many new players we have lost due to crazy login or installation procedures. 

Just saying,

Mim

OK...I just got a computer from Woot.com.  A factory re-pop.  I will try to screen grab my trials of installing EnB from scratch on this box.  If successful I'll put together a step by step set of instructions (With Mouli's help). 

If it passes muster (with GM and Dev changes) could it be a Main locked section for new player orientation?   

Computer: omen 880-020

16 Gig of memory 

Windows 10 Home

Not bragging,

Mim

• Upvote 1