Hello Issac Ozzman I have Started a Letsplay.

I have started I LetsPlay with My Girlfriend EmeraldOnxy I Played Earth and Beyond Back in 2002 when is came out and had a Lvl 200 JE that was a Red Pirate I have Allways wanted to Play this again I hope you all enjoy this Lets Play. IssacOzzman

• Like 2

A few things i noticed while watching,   you two should start the group in station  also  if you haven't down so   book mark the site www.enbmaps.de.

also  go under options camera and deselect the top 4 camera  this will stop the warp camera  jump  i usually use camera position 7 when warping  then in combat or impulse moving switch to cockpit 1st person view  unless i am using a missile user then i use out side view in order to see the target as i maneuver around to keep out of mob range.  

Woodstock HGM

• Upvote 2

On 11/29/2018 at 4:41 PM, Woodstock DGM said:

A few things i noticed while watching,   you two should start the group in station  also  if you haven't down so   book mark the site www.enbmaps.de.

also  go under options camera and deselect the top 4 camera  this will stop the warp camera  jump  i usually use camera position 7 when warping  then in combat or impulse moving switch to cockpit 1st person view  unless i am using a missile user then i use out side view in order to see the target as i maneuver around to keep out of mob range.  

Woodstock HGM

Thank you Woodstock the map will be a great help and thanks for the other advice.

8 hours ago, Palimow said:

Looks like you two are havin fun! I was watching and unconsciously trying to hit buttons and move you around myself haha. Fly safe!

I'm glad i wasn't the only one

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

you can shrink your map size down so it doesn't cover so much screen by clicking the - next to the x at the top right corner of the map  it makes it less vision obstructing when in a hostel area

• Upvote 2

I still don't get why new player don't start with a universe tour , thats at least 30 level of explore with a je with group cloaking.

Level 3 shield mitigate most pop rock damage.

btw in chat system typing /invite friendstoonname work for group making without player in sight.  

• Upvote 1

On 1/1/2019 at 10:23 AM, Alkemmi said:

Great seeing the game appreciated this way.

Seems weird now that this was run on 56kbps connection then, explain how slow that is to my kids gets the strangest looks.

Probuild

Try telling one about 300 baud modems and VCRs and/or Beta Max.

• Like 1