Apocalypse Survivors Now Recruiting

Greetings all.  I'm a returning player to EnB after a long hiatus and recently established the Apocalypse Survivors guild in game.  AS-EnB is apart of the Apocalypse Survivors Online Gaming Community, with the initial AS clan established in 2004 in Rise of Nations. After playing Star Trek Online for a few years, we started venturing into multiple games because we all enjoyed being together and got tired of trying to find new guilds and groups every game our members went to. Within the community, we members from all around the globe from all walks of life, and welcome all regardless of gaming style, skill level, etc.  Since we're just starting out here, we may not have all the luxuries of builders, raiders, etc but over time the end goal is to be able to provide all services (WH, JS, Weapons, etc) and run raids at the Tada-O Gate, FB and more.  I invite you to become apart of something that will someday be a guild that the EnB community can look to and depend on for quality service and fun.

To join or for more information please feel free to contact me.

Wesbite -  http://www.hm.apocalypsesurvivors.com/news.php (old website but can give you an idea of our roots.  New site is a work in progress)