Earth and Beyond Isos

Is it necessary to download and install both isos (disc1 and disc2)? I'm running win10 and only ran the executable install from iso1 and didn't run anything from the second iso (seemed like mostly directx stuff). Is it necessary to run the second disc/iso for a clean in game experience? I was able to get into game thru net7portal, log in, and play on my install, but game performance was super low. I have some major hardware issues to continue to work out on my end. I'm running win10 in uefi mode on macbook pro 5,3 off of 2 internal drives and have not yet completed the workaround which allows me to install nvidia graphics drivers in windows without sending win10 into endless crash reboot loops. Long story long i assume its that vs the second iso, but if its worth it to install both im down. Just couldnt figure which executable to run in the second iso.

• Kyp locked this topic
On 9/19/2018 at 7:47 PM, MartinBello2003 said:

https://archive.org/details/Earth_and_Beyond_EA_Games here are the link for download the isos of earth and beyond guys

enjoy

Martin,

I see this is just from the wayback machine/archive.org but if you want to host those you can do so and then link yourself up to net-7.org as a source, we do not mind this but we don't like to send people to remote web servers without being at least affiliated through us in order to try to protect folks from the dangerous world of the internet these days.

Feel free to see the tools available to you at www.net-7.org but I'm going to close this thread down.