Progen Token Bonus: Effervo Ammunition

The wiki entry for the Progen Token Bonus mission for Effervo Ammunition ( https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Progen_Token_Bonus:_Effervo_Ammunition ) has the following note at the bottom:

In some circumstances (still unclear), this mission additionally requires the "Silver Token: Hey! Who turned out the lights" mission.

Does anyone know under what circumstances one can obtain the Effervo Ammunition mission without wasting a token on the entirely useless blowgun ammo mission?

• 2 years later...

Ok, old post but I've done "Silver Token: Hey! Who turned out the light" and still can't pick up the Progen Token Bonus: Effervo Ammunition mission, Got the Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque sitting in my hold but Impeator Agrippa just tells me about how top get into Agrippa stage 1 & 2. 

OL83 PP with Build Weapons 5.

Wiki entry -

Progen

50 <= Hull Level < 135 

Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque in inventory 

Finished Silver Token: Hey! Who turned out the lights

Edited by wun1one

for the effervo ammunition mission  you need to have to following missions completed  

Silver Token: Inflammatory Ideas [Research Version 8.1.W]

or   

Gold Token: Gud Ammo fer Kenlz

and weapons build 10  and you have to have the following in your cargo :1 x Effervo Flechette and 

1 x Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque

• Upvote 3

OK, I thought the "Silver Token:Inflammatory Ideas" mission was only needed for the "Progen Token Bonus: Advanced Effervo Ammunition".

I'm only going off what is in the Agrippa Walkthrough in the Wiki.

Wow, ok. The Wiki really needs updating. Just makes it confusing when you think your doing whats required only to find out it's wrong. I'm not even sure if I can pick up the "Silver Token:Inflammatory Ideas" mission now as it's never been offered to my PP, but my PW has completed it.and he is only Weapons 4.

13 hours ago, wun1one said:

The Wiki really needs updating. 

https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Welcome to the Earth and Beyond wiki. Feel free to add any information to this wiki that you feel would help others (or yourself) to jot down: 

Edited by Moulinneuf

13 hours ago, wun1one said:

Just makes it confusing when you think your doing whats required only to find out it's wrong.

Wiki are not a professional walk trough nor a cheat sheet , its related information shared by other user's of the game, who as volunteer offer an agglomerated help and advice.

I'm not even sure if I can pick up the "Silver Token:Inflammatory Ideas" mission now as it's never been offered to my PP,

If you did not have the device , item or level or skill to do before it it was not offered to you , and hence is still availaible provided that you meet the reuirement to unlock it.

if it's asilver token that is missing 20 million credit ot a NPC in Mars is the solution https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Silver_Token

ou may want to get more Tokens by buying Advanced Progen Optional Mission Tokens in Mars. Beneficium Suggero in the bar sells the Gold Tokens for 20 million credits when bought without Negotiate skill, and another of the NPCs in the lounge will exchange one Gold Token for one Silver Token.

but my PW has completed it.and he is only Weapons 4.

Requirement from PW to PP differ a lot. Sometime the known level to make it work the most often is inscribed because other failedit at lower level or the dev made a change between when one alt did it and another started it years or month later.

Edited by Moulinneuf

@wun1one

You can trust that when @Woodstock DGM write something game related it's 100% accurate, he his the BOSS of the GAME Masters.

He volunteers to help all players. 

Agripa related mission are a PITA , Sorry if the wiki was not more helpful most people who decided to do it with the help of other who did it before 

and most people avoid doing it due to it's high level of bizarre requirements. I updated the wiki based on your comments here hope it help those that follow after you to avoid the same gotcha and to complete the mission and requirement more easily 

https://www.net-7.org/wiki/index.php/Special:RecentChanges