Cant log in.

I set up an account and it worked for a day or so now no matter what I do it wont let me log in, Even after resetting the password.

So I guess that is it, I deleted the game its to much hassle

to deal with.

It was fun while it lasted. Brought back many memories for sure and it looks great.

Good luck to the team, I might try again another time down the road and see if things get fixed.

Game looks great!

Thanks!

Roakan.

Edited by Roakan

I've moved this to a more appropriate section of the Forums.

We haven't, at least to my knowledge, had any reports of people not being able to log into the game in the way that you are describing.

In case you decide to give it another try (and I would definitely recommend reaching out for help rather than just giving up, that's what we're here for):

Was Megan telling you that your user/pass were incorrect, were you experiencing an INV-300, or was there another problem?

If you were being told that your user/pass were incorrect, are you sure that you were logging in with a game account and not your net-7 / master account?

^

We certainly don't want anyone to leave. We can't stop you, but the more the merrier. I am looking into some suggestions of connection issues today to see if I can find evidence of problems.