I have so many fantastically fond memories of Earth & Beyond.  I've told my wife many times of the various games I've played in the past.  I only just yesterday, while telling her of some of the adventures I had in EnB so many years ago, found this Emulator.  

immediately create an account, installed the game, and started it up.

Thank you so much, I cannot wait to get back into this game.

:) Welcome back :)

Some useful info ……..  www.net-7.org (game database)   www.net-7.org/wiki (player inspired database/mission tips/where to find /what drops it/who to talk to ? )  :)

enbmaps.de (for 99% of all navs + stations + NPC's  + travel routes etc etc )

enb.gearlist.co.uk 

On the launcher please make sure ALL 4 box's on the left side are checked . NON on the right .

In game go to Options > Graphics then uncheck the box and slide everything but not Gamma to the far right

• Upvote 1

Welcome back to the 'verse  if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask,  also try out the Terran Scout (explorer), Progen Privateer (trader) and Jenquai Seeker (trader) out  they are accessible through the character creation screen.  i am online mostly late night Pacific time but sometimes earlier 

Woodstock Deputy Game Master  (DGM) 

owner Proprietor of The Peanuts Gang Guild and the Peanuts Gang Rescue Squad (PGRS)