Window mode only

I had to recently re install windows 10 on my lap top I have been playing on it with no problems as of today though I can not play the game without playing in windows mode I can set any resolution and play but I can not play in full screen all it does is load the first splash screen then it ctds any help or any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

KADOW

Edited by KADOW

No I run the test each time even in windowed mode I'm really at a loss I change the res on my laptop to even match that of the game and no luck there.

Could this be conflict between my Nvidia M 960 and the onboard intel graphics I can not disable either card in the bios ive tried that.

I don't know it always ran fine for me until I had to re install windows.

Edited by KADOW

Hmm that's odd, let's try disabling fullscreen optimizations for Earth and Beyond:

• Locate client.exe in your EnB install: (<Earth & Beyond>/release/client.exe)
  • Right click client.exe and click Properties
  • In the Compatability tab, you should see a checkbox called "Disable fullscreen optimizations" - You want to make sure this is checked.

Let me know how this goes.